27 January 2023
Applications are accepted until February 8, 2023.
The UNESCO IITE Program on Education for Health and HIV thorogh the use of ICT* invites interested candidates to apply for the positions listed below. The successful candidates will provide consulting services to support preventive educational and communication projects of the Department of Health Education, in particular chatbots ASPAN and OYLO and related information structure (websites, social networks).
The consultants will be responsible for the strategic development of projects, social partnerships, user growth, support for events, regular posting in multimedia formats, as well as monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of project implementation during the period from February to November 2023.
*More about the activities of the program.
The UNESCO Institute invites interested canidates to apply in accordance with the terms of reference attached below:
(1) Communications Specialist Ц project in Kazakhstan (ASPAN chatbot)
(2) Communications Specialist Ц project in Kyrgyzstan (chatbot OYLO)
- Higher education (preferably in social and human sciences, journalism, communications, public relations, PR, etc.);
- Perfect command of Kazakh/Kyrgyz and Russian, including skills to write and edit materials for websites and social networks, as well as searching and analyzing large amounts of information;
- English proficiency (advanced level);
- Excellent communication skills, creativity;
- Knowledge of administration systems for sites and communities in social networks;
- Skills in SMM analytics and targeting.
- Experience working with teenage and youth audiences.
- Desirable: knowledge of programs for working with graphic and video content;
- Preferred: Work experience/knowledge of the specifics of working in the non-profit sector, including UN agencies.
Interested specialists should submit to UNESCO IITE by February 8, 2023:
- A cover letter with confirmation of readiness to complete the required work within the specified time frame, a work plan for the project and indicating the desired amount of remuneration in USD (you can use the proposed estimate form).
- Resume in Russian or English (portfolio or examples of completed projects / completed work on maintaining communities in social networks, examples of content, posts, and other materials will be a plus).
- Contact information (email address, mobile phone number)
Applications must be submitted by February 8, 2023. by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (for Kazakhstan Ч with a copy of email@example.com).
After reviewing the proposals received, UNESCO will contact the selected specialists.
Permanent link: http://en.unesco.kz/call-for-proposals-two-communications-specialists-for-online-projects-in-kazakhstan-and